How to Rescue Failing Software Projects: Practical Proven Methods That Work

IMG_1712 My book is finally available as an eBook, on Amazon Kindle and on Amazon. I wrote this book to share my experience in how to rescue failing software projects. When I was going through such a situation, I had no one to turn to. My hope is that the information in this book will be useful to those in similar situations. Although the information in the book pertains to software projects, I have come to realize that the techniques can be used in many other situations. I have personally used these techniques in business and technical projects.

You can read more about it here.
My book can be purchased here at Amazon.com.
Amazon Kindle version is available here at Amazon.com


Friday, June 20, 2008

Protect your dreams - part 2

As a follow-on to my earlier post on Protect your dreams (Effectiveness, Wealth and Health: Protect your dreams).

I managed to get a clip from youtube of a scene from Pursuit of Happyness. Check this out.



This is so true. How many times have someone told you that you cannot, you can't, you shan't, you shall not, you never. When you were a child, how many times have you told yourself "I can", "I will", "I want to be", "I am capable of". We have let others point a finger at us to tell us why we can't. Check out this clip from Rocky. I find this inspirational.




I have set my goals and slowly working towards it. Yes there are difficulties. Yes there are sacrifices. Anything worth doing is worth sacrificing for. I am now taking this to another level. I have started to write a wish list. A piece of paper that will contain all my dreams. No constraints. No boundaries. No goal too big, No goal too small. And I'm committed to work and achieve each one of them

I will. I will achieve, and I believe you will too. All it takes is one small step. One small step at a time and we move closer to our goals.

Bernard


(All copyright and ownership of the videos belong to the original owners. Videos from youtube)
---------------------------
Copyright © Bernard Ong, 2006-2008.
All Rights Reserved
http://www.bernard-ong.com
http://mrbolt.blogspot.com

No comments: