How to Rescue Failing Software Projects: Practical Proven Methods That Work

IMG_1712 My book is finally available as an eBook, on Amazon Kindle and on Amazon. I wrote this book to share my experience in how to rescue failing software projects. When I was going through such a situation, I had no one to turn to. My hope is that the information in this book will be useful to those in similar situations. Although the information in the book pertains to software projects, I have come to realize that the techniques can be used in many other situations. I have personally used these techniques in business and technical projects.

You can read more about it here.
My book can be purchased here at Amazon.com.
Amazon Kindle version is available here at Amazon.com


Friday, May 30, 2008

Wing Chun Masters in action

This video clip from YouTube shows GrandMaster Ip Ching (who is Ip Man's son) doing Chi Sao with Master Samuel Kwok. Its a very highly skilled ChiSao. You can see each manouvering themselves to control the other's advances or intentions.




Just thought I'd share more about Wing Chun.

The ownership and copyright of the video belongs to the creator of the video, or the participants in the video.

---------------------------
Copyright © Bernard Ong, 2006-2008.
All Rights Reserved
http://www.bernard-ong.com
http://mrbolt.blogspot.com

No comments: